Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Instant Job Notifications on all Latest and Upcoming Job Vacancies of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 right here at Hirelateral. Get the important official updates and news on Central Bank of India Recruitment 19 Mar 2019 for the jobseekers benefit. To get daily job opening alerts on Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 at your hands, subscribe now with HireLateral.
Counselor in Varanasi/Banaras – Central Bank of India Jobs 2019
Central Bank of India invites application for the position Counselor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central Bank of India before 2019-04-02
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019||Details|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15000- Rs.15000 Per Month|
|Age Limit||Less than 65 years with sound Health|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Application Fee||There is no application fee prescribed.|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-04-02|
Qualification in Details:
1. The candidate shall be appointed on a Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
2. Job Profile: The officer shall be working as “Counselor-FLCCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLCC.
3. Qualification: Essential: (i)Graduation/ Post-Graduate degree from a UGC recognized university.
4. Desirable: Officer with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/ Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to the mainstream of banking/lead district managers and faculty leaders/faculty members of training centers/ colleges with specialization in rural development etc. shall be preferred.
5. Experience / Other eligibility criteria: Essential: 1. Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer cadre. 2. He should have worked as branch manager in any scale in a rural branch at least for 3 years or as Agri. Finance officer in a rural branch for a period of 3 years. 3. He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. 4. Should be well conversant with the local language. 5. Should have retired from scale II and above. 6. Should be resident of the UP state, preferably Ballia or nearby district.
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the bank in this regard shall be final.
1. Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 02.04.2019. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected
2. Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Counselor of FLCC Centre on contract” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Lanka, Varanasi 221005.