On 18/03/2019, IRCTC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Supervisor.
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||09/04/2019 – 12/04/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: Full Time B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Institution recognised by NCHMCT/Government of India/AICTE/ UGC.
2. Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification (as on 01.03.19). Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
3. Place of Posting: The selected candidate may be posted in Tamil nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states. However candidate may be transferred/ posted anywhere India at discretion IRCTC.
4. Medical fitness: Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by IRCTC.
1. The candidates who have already worked on Fixed Terms/Contract basis will be given additional age relaxation for a period for which they have worked in IRCTC.
2. Requires good communication skills both verbal and written (English & Hindi). Possessing knowledge of local language like Tamil, Kannada &Malayalam is added advantage.Age: 30 years for UR. Age relaxation to SC/ST-5 yrs., OBC-3 yrS., ExService Men- Up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 yrs., Differently abled-10 yrs- (Differently abled & SC/STl5yrs., OBC-l3vrs)
l. This engagement is purely contractual in nature and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in IRCTC.
2. Contract may terminated by giving one month notice by either side. If performance during contract period is not found satisfactory the contact may be terminated with 15 days’ notice.
3. Medical insurance will be provided by IRCTC to engaged candidates.
4. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
5. Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection in IRCTC.
6. IRCTC reseryes the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement andlor the selection process there under.
7. The number of vacancies to be frlled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of IRCTC at the time of engagement.
8. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied. In case it is found at arry stage of selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not full fill the criteria, his / her candidature / services will be summarily terminated.
9. The selected candidate(s) have to furnish security deposit in the form of DD for Rs. 25000/-
10. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the walk in interview.
11. In case of extension of interview, candidates will have to axrange their own stay and food.
12. Knowledge of computer (MS Offrce), preparation of reports is desirable.
13. Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
14. Any corrigendum/clarifications to this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on IRCTC website and no separate press coverage will be given in the newspaper.
15. Candidate can appear at arry one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, G.VrRaj a Road, Kovalam, Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala -695527
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, Near M.S.Building & SKSJTI Hostel, S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Bengaluru -560 001.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, 4th Cross street, C.I.T.Campus, Tharamani PO, Chennai-600 l13
Interview will be conducted, based on the credentials & performance in the personal interview the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents. In addition to 74 selected candidates, rulmes of 74 candidates will be placed on reserved list for unforeseen reason.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original, one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs. Candidate can appear at arry one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
Venue and Walk in Date:
a. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, G.VrRaj a Road, Kovalam, Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala -695527 – 09.04.2019 (Tuesday) 10.00 to 13.00 hrs
b. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, Near M.S.Building & SKSJTI Hostel, S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Bengaluru -560 001 – 10.0 4.2019 (Wed nesday) 10.00 to 13.00 hrs
c. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, 4th Cross street, C.I.T.Campus, Tharamani PO, Chennai-600 l13 – 12.04.2019 (Friday) 10.00 to 13.00 hrs