On 05/04/2019, National Fire Service College announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, B.Sc for the position of Fire and Rescue Operator, Instructor.
|Vacancy 1||Fire and Rescue Operator|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential. : 12th Class or equivalent from recognised Board or equivalent; or 10th Class or equivalent from recognised Board or equivalent and certificate course in any trade from a recognised Industrial Training Institute ;or 10th Class or equivalent from recognised Board or equivalent and basic fire fighting training course from Central Government or State Government institutes. (iv) Possessing valid heavy vehicle driving license. (v) Physical standard:-Height: Not less than 165 cm (relaxable by 5 cm. for hill area candidates), Chest: 81 cm normal, minimum expansion 5 cm. Weight: Not less than 50 kg, Hearing: Normal, Speech: Normal.
2. Desirable. Candidate possessing any one of following qualifications shall be given preference: Medical First Aid Responder or Urban Search and Rescue Course from a recognised Institute; or Experience in fire-fighting or teaching or training in a full time fire service organisation or National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
3. Job Requirement: To attend all Fire/Rescue Drills daily in the morning and afternoon. To demonstrate various Fire and Rescue Drills, under the supervision of the Officer-in-Charge of the Drill, when required during the morning or the afternoon practices.To maintain and clean all fire fighting equipments & system including hose, hose fittings, hydrant rescue lines etc., and such other equipments required for dayto-day training purpose. To assist during the Oral and Practical Examinations by bringing out equipments etc., and making up all gears after examinations.
4. Pay Level: Level-2, (Rs.19900-63200).Age: Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
|Salary||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential : Bachelor Degree preferably in science from a recognised University or Three years Diploma in any branch of Engineering from a recognised University or Institution or State Technical Education Board.
2. Desirable: Medical Fist Aid Responder (MFR)/ Urban Search & Rescue course (USAR) course from a recognised Institute. Experience in fire fighting /teaching /training in a full time fire service organization/National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Pass sub-Officers Course from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
3. Physical Standard: Height: Not less than 165 cm(relaxable by 5cm. for hill area candidates), Chest-81 cm normal, minimum expansion 5 cm. Weight- Not less than 50 kg , Hearing: Normal, Speech: Normal.
4. Job Requirement: To impart training to the trainees Officers of the College in various courses by conducting all types of Drill. Supervise the work of subordinate staff working under him. Engaging classes for various training programme. To help Officer-in-Charge in imparting training and other duties. To make sure that the equipment required for training is always in ready and fit condition, otherwise report to Officerin-Charge.Age: Between 21 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
(i) Applicants must submit Self Attested Copies of all their Certificates/Documents, along with their Applications, in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualifications; Experiences; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC] from the Competent Authorities, otherwise their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
(ii) They shall be in a position to produce all the Original Certificates/Documents in support of the information given in their Application Forms at the time of Verification of Documents failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled at that very stage or at any subsequent stage.
1. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written, physical endurance and other tests. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondences will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
2. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidate applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
3. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organisations / Autonomous Bodies should also submit a certificate from the present employer/ competent authority that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him or her
4. No TA/DA admissible. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement when called-up for test-interview The Director NFSC reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage. Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones/any other communication devices inside the examination premises/hall.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Candidate applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post. Application duly filled in the prescribed proforma (Appendix-A) and (Appendix-1A)of this Notice and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category, should reach to the Director, National Fire Service College, Feeder Road, Rajnagar, Nagpur-440013(M.S.) as on closing date as prescribed under para-6 of this notice in an envelope super scribed (on the envelope) as “Application for the post of “________________”. Last Date to Apply: 15/04/2019.