On 05/04/2019, NIAB has announced Project Internship/Postgraduate Training Programme For B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MVSC, M.E/M.Tech Holders. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application to NIAB official website on or before 30th April 2019.
|Programme Name||Project Internship/Postgraduate Training Programme|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MVSC, M.E/M.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. The Institute provides opportunities for outstanding students to carry out project work under the supervision of the Institute’s scientists towards partial fulfilment of their undergraduate/postgraduate degrees (of at least SIX months’ duration; Session II: July -December). Following procedure should be followed by interested students.
2. Students who are pursuing undergraduate/master degree (e.g. B. Tech, MSc, MVSc, MTech, integrated master students, etc. in their final year) may apply.
3. The request must come from the Head of Department, and must provide the academic resumes of the recommended student(s) clearly specifying percentage marks obtained at various levels and the subjects covered, as well as the period of proposed project work. Candidate will be selected based on his/her expertise and the need of NIAB research. The committee decision will be final and not subject to any legal issues.
Address For The Job
Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Servey No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddi, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, PIN: 500 032
Only selected students will be informed by 15th May for July-December Session. Late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply
1. Applications for July-December Session will be accepted from 1 st April to 30th April.
2. Applications can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should mention ‘Six month Trainee application for July-December Session’. This must be followed by a hard copy of application sent to: Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Servey No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddi, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, PIN: 500 032